by Fr. Ioannes Apiarius –
The same politicians, activists, academics, reporters, and pundits who believe, constantly advocate, and loudly insist that:
- Unborn children are just a “blob of cells” with no rights.
- Unrestricted abortion up to the moment of birth is a great “moral” achievement and progress.
- A man wearing a dress is a “woman.”
- Human beings are not just men and women, but “57+ different genders.”
- Children as young as 6 years old can “choose their gender.”
- We must be proud of sodomy and praise sexual deviancy.
- Chemically castrating and surgically mutilating children should be celebrated and promoted.
- Christianity is dangerous but Communism is wonderful.
- Men can “marry” men and women can “marry” women.
- Speaking the truth is “hate.”
- Churches and houses of worship are non-essential, but liquor stores, casinos, and pot shops are essential.
- Violent riots, arson, looting, and mayhem are “peaceful protests.”
- The ends always justify the means.
Are now trying to convince us that:
- There’s no voter fraud.
- Tens of thousands of dead people voting is just fine.
- Ignoring voting laws and violating legal voting processes and requirements are no big deal.
- Voting transparency and accountability are not needed.
- Auditing of voting results is a waste of time.
- Investigating voting irregularities and insuring due processes are followed is tyrannical.
- President Trump is Hitler and conservatives are Nazis for asking for voting integrity, accuracy, transparency, and accountability.