They Shoot Children, Don't They?
According to The New York Times, when the terrorists took over the Russian elementary school, they shouted "Allahu akbar" ("Allah is the greatest").
Does this surprise you, dear reader? Does it shock you that the people who deliberately attacked a school and then systematically shot and blew up little children did so in the name of Islam?
Unfortunately, the question is rhetorical. Having targeted little children for death, there is no atrocity, no barbarity, no act of evil that the human race cannot imagine fanatical Muslims committing.
We have already become almost inured to:
- The slaughtering of innocent human beings as if they were animals while chanting Muslim prayers.
- The reintroduction of black slavery and genocide against blacks.
- The murder of daughters and sisters for imagined or real sexual behavior.
- The stoning of women accused of adultery.
- The burning of Hindu temples and Christian churches, and the destruction of among the greatest Buddhist sculptures.
- The ban on women driving cars or learning to read.
- The idolization of young men who blow themselves up while murdering and maiming innocent non-Muslims -- and the theology of sexual rewards in heaven for doing so.
Read the entire article on Townhall.com website.
Copyright © 2001-2016 OrthodoxyToday.org. All rights reserved. Any reproduction of this article is subject to the policy of the individual copyright holder. See OrthodoxyToday.org for details.